This policy statement is based on the “Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance”-Chapter 486 (“Ordinance”) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, which provides information for kbnbcorp.com (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Company”) on its responsibilities and policies. Although this policy specifically sets out the company’s responsibilities under the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the company believes that the principles of protection of personal data in the regulations are the same as those of relevant laws around the world. Therefore, where feasible, the company will implement these principles and procedures established here all over the world. When the company’s operations are subject to privacy laws outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, this policy will be implemented where feasible and consistent with the laws. The term “personal data” in this policy has the meaning explained by the regulations.
Our company policy
The company’s responsibilities and requirements to comply with the regulations, its staff, management and employees must keep confidential all personal data collected and/or stored and/or transmitted and/or used by the company (or on behalf of the company) at all times and keep them properly . The company ensures that all personal data collected and/or stored and/or transmitted and/or used must be processed in accordance with the responsibilities and requirements stipulated by the regulations. If an individual legally requests to obtain and/or amend the personal data held by the company about him, the company will provide and/or amend the above-mentioned information in accordance with the time limit and method stipulated by the regulations.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Types of personal data collected
The company may ask you to provide the following personal information in order to register and manage your services (including related online services). Without such information, it is impossible to meet your service requirements. Such information includes (but is not limited to):
- Contact details, including the name and phone number of the contact person, or email address.
In some cases, you may need to provide certain information as required, so that we can improve our products and services and provide you with the types of information that meet your needs. In most cases, you can choose not to provide such information. However, if the relevant services are tailored to individual needs, or the supply of products requires you to provide all the required information, failure to provide such information will make the company unable to provide the required services. Such information includes (but is not limited to):
- Salary level;
- Education and occupation;
- Interests and leisure activities;
- Other related and used products and services; and
- Household and household statistics.
The company’s web server will also collect information about your connection to the Internet, and use it as an anonymous method for comprehensive statistics of server usage, so as to enhance the service and better meet the needs and expectations of those who visit the company’s web page. . Such information includes (but is not limited to):
- Browser type and version;
- Operating system; and
- Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or domain name.
Use of “Cookies“
When you browse the company’s website, unless otherwise specified, the company will only record your visits, and will not collect any personally identifiable information. Cookies (if any) used in any part of this website are not used to collect personally identifiable information. Cookies are computer files stored in the computers of Internet users, which are used to obtain configuration data and analyze the browsing habits of Internet users. Cookies can save you the trouble of re-registering every time you browse the website, and are usually used to track the web theme you like to choose. You have the right to choose not to accept Cookies, but doing so may make you unable to use or activate certain functions of the company’s website.
Use of personal data
The personal data you provide to the company will be used for the following purposes (“designated purposes”):
- Register our website to use and/or activate certain functions of our website;
- Provide and deliver the products/services you have ordered, booked or requested, and contact you about these products/services;
- To operate the company’s business, including registration and management of the company’s website;
- Perform data sorting and analysis, so that the company can better understand your characteristics and buying behavior, provide you with other services more in line with your needs, and assist the company in selecting products/services that may be of interest to you;</li >
- Comprehensive customer behavior analysis, and any other analysis, investigation or research on any of the company’s products/services;
- Promote direct marketing of design lifestyle products to you, and send you kbnbcorp.com newsletters (if any);
- Any other management, operation and maintenance of the company’s products/services/websites; and
- Used in accordance with legal requirements.
Preservation of personal data
The company will destroy the personal data held in accordance with its internal preservation policy. This policy states:
- Personal data will be kept until the specified purpose is achieved; unless the above-mentioned personal data can be kept in accordance with any applicable laws or contract requirements; and
- According to the above guidelines and the company’s internal procedures, personal data will be cleaned in the company’s electronic, manual and other storage systems after a certain storage period.
Disclosure of personal information
All personal data held by the company will be kept confidential. However, the company may disclose such information when necessary to achieve the specified purpose, and disclose the information to the following persons:
- Any subsidiary company, holding company, affiliated company, or company or associate company that is owned by or controlled by the company;
- Any individual or company that represents or associates with the company to achieve the specified purpose;
- Any other person or company who is responsible for keeping the above information confidential for the company, and that person or company has the legal right to access the information;
- Any person who has the right to access such information under the Ordinance, but they must prove their right to access the information; and
- Disclose to any unit due to court or government agency order. For example, if the court issues an order requiring the company to provide information about certain customers, the company will disclose the above information to a person officially appointed by the court.
Security of personal data
The actual records containing personal data are properly stored in a locked storage when not in use. Computer data is stored in computer systems and storage media with restricted access, and access to data is also strictly regulated. Anyone who has not been formally authorized by the management shall not access the records and data. Relevant rights are only granted in the case of “must know” and are based on the individual’s responsibilities and training in the company. The company’s records are controlled by designated data specialists who are responsible for ensuring that the transfer or access of data is legal and in compliance with the regulations. The company may submit audit records to verify the changed data and determine the integrity of the data. The company may have procedures for recording violations in order to investigate unauthorized attempts to access information. When transmitting the collected sensitive information online, the company may use SSL and other encoding technology to transmit.
Query and correct personal information
According to the regulations, individuals may have the right to:
- Determine whether the company holds personal information about him, and (if any) obtain a copy of such information;
- Request the company to correct inaccurate personal information about him in order to achieve the purpose of using the information; and
- Determine that the company’s policies and practices regarding their personal data generally comply with the provisions of this policy and practice.
Individuals can log in with a preset user name and personal password to exercise their rights. After the company is satisfied with the authenticity and validity of the access request, it will try its best to comply with the request and reply within the time limit specified in the regulations. Individuals can log in with a preset user name and personal password to exercise the right of correction. After the company is satisfied with the authenticity and validity of the requested correction, it will try its best to comply with the request and reply within the time limit specified by the regulations.
According to the regulations, the company will comply with the requirements of individuals and will not use their personal data for direct marketing purposes. Without your consent or express no objection, the company will not use your personal data for direct marketing or provide it to others for direct marketing. Even if you have given your consent, you still have the right to cancel the collection of direct marketing materials at any time. If you want to switch to receiving or not receiving our company’s direct sales promotion materials, please email to email@example.com, or use this The link in the company newsletter cancels the collection of direct marketing materials. You can also change your email address to receive direct marketing materials. (If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.)